Sunday, December 28, 2008

Moments: Week 6

Wed. Dec. 24
I smoked hash from a potato tonight! That's right my friends... I had a hash potato! Leave it to the Israelis to invent this method of smoking hash, and they say that smoking from a carrot is even better... who knew! I tell ya' they gots a lot of time to waste in the desert. I couldn't take a picture, so I drew a model :-)
As most of you know, I don't usually smoke this stuff, but how could I resist a hash potato :-)
Anyway, it's been another great night of pagode with the Brisraelis! We said goodbye to our singer, he's going to Europe tomorrow. We lit the 4th Chanukah candle at the bar and sang a Chanukah song in Samba. Life is real good today!

3 comments:

  1. It's all just fun and games until you actually spend time drawing an accurate diagram of the hash potato.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just add corned beef and you've got a meal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's gotta be the best first line of a blog post that I've read in quite some time.

    ReplyDelete