Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Moments: Week 3

1) I was walking down some side streets on the way to Laura's house and I looked around at the neighbourhood and apartment buildings and I got this wonderful nostalgic feeling. I recognized the building style from my childhood, I grew up in a neighbourhood that looked very similar to this one. Israeli apartment buildings have particular features that I've only ever seen here. It was really comforting that I could still feel connected to this place despite living elsewhere for so many years.

2) One of my neighbours is a piano player, so I often get my own little piano concert when I work at home, which is very nice, I like! It reminds me that I should start playing piano again, except for the scales, which remind me why I stopped playing piano.

No comments:

Post a Comment