Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Israel 2008-2009

I decided to start a little blog documenting the adventures of Gili Gurvitz... that's me. My blog begins with my journey back to where I came from (after my mom gave birth to me, that is), and my experiences in Israel with my now grown-up eyes who have lived as a Canadian for 22 years. This is actually more of a journal for me (is that what a blog is anyway? hmmm), so I'm not planning to write with any particular audience in mind, thus reader's discretion is strongly advised! I've never done anything like this before and since I'm not a creative writer by any means, I will ask for your patience as I'm known for rambling on at times... hee, hee. Furthermore, this may be much more information than you ever wanted to know about me and my adventures, but hey you can stop reading at any time, I won't be offended :-)
Ok, getting on with it, here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment