Saturday, November 29, 2008

Highlights: Week 1 & 2

• Chumus - oh my god!!! the chumus, it's truly to die for!
• Persimmons - a lovely orange coloured sweet fruit, mmm, very yummy
• Avocados - big and delicious avocados - green skin when they are ripe

















• Bisli & Bamba - Israeli version of chips and snacks
• Pita and Falafel - fresh and thick pitas with falafel in every intersection
• Israeli sunflower seeds
• Monin liquor with vodka - this is a caramel flavoured syrup that makes vodka taste like heaven.
• My new office

















• Nobody calls me Jilly or Jillian after I tell them my name is Gili :-)
• You can find amazing coffee and lattes even in gas stations
• The smell of fresh burekas in convenient stores (filo pastry usually filled with cheese, spinach or mashed potato)
• Sunday is the new Monday
• Djembe jam at the beach... yes, my drummer friends, they were terrible, but entertaining nontheless :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment